2″ 5 Watt LED Light Pod CREE White – Flood w/Brackets and Wiring Harness and cut-out template.
2 Inch LED Light Pod 5 Watt Cree White Flood Code 4 LED. Go confidently into the night with Code 4 LED. Light up your adventure ahead with this Code 4 LED 2 Inch LED Light Pod 5 Watt Cree White Flood. These Off-Road Lights are intensely bright and lightweight. So versatile and convenient, you will wonder how you ever lived in the dark for so long!
Extreme LED Illumination. Enjoy the benefits of Extreme Illumination and Low Power Consumption! The 5 Watt high-intensity LEDs output 2200 lumens with a 6000-6500K Dual-oversized heat sink color temperature. Using an operating voltage of 9-36 Volt DC Input, these LEDs have a current draw of 1.25A at 12V with 50,000 plus hour average lifespan 5 years of continuous use 96 percent optical/reflector efficiency.
Robust Assembly. Built tough for use on the most adventurous terrain and perfect for the muddiest trails. Using unique durable Mar/UV resistant DuPont painting technology, combined with a 100 percent optically clear GE LEXAN lens and Instant on/off (warm-up is Not required), it is built to last. But wait, there’s more! The sealed waterproof connector Pass US Military Standard – US MIL-810-STD (High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt, Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Altitude, E-mark, CE, Rohs, and SAE certification) with IP68 Rating and IP69K Rating.
- Flush Mount design for flat surfaces!
- 96 percent Reflector Efficiency More Complete Illumination!
- 50,000 plus Hour Lifespan Reliable and Resilient!
- GE Lexan Lens Unbreakable Design!
- Instant On/Off Always ready when you need them!
- Flexible Mount 360B0 Rotation
- Operating Temps -40B0 to 155B0 F Extreme Elements.No Problem!
- Dual, Oversized Heat Sink Dissipates Heat So LEDs Do Not Burn Out
- Passes Military Standards Elite, Unsurpassed Durability
- 100 percent Waterproof Housing, Connector, Everything!
- 2 Year Warranty
This is a great addition for your:
- Off Road/4 x 4
- Work Truck/Mining Vehicles/Heavy Equipment
- Even Riding Lawn Mowers and Snowmobiles!
To Learn More, go to the Education Center
What is in the Box
- (1) Light
- (1) Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
- Cut-out Template